How to use this product
- Apply directly to tar spots using a clean cotton cloth.
- Tar spots will dissolve and begin to run. Allow 1-2 minutes contact time and wipe or wash off. Heavy deposits of wax, oil, fuel stains or adhesive residues may require gentle rubbing.
- Pre-test fabric colour fastness on small inconspicuous area. Apply to a clean cotton cloth and work inwards on the stain.
- Gently rub with a clean cloth to remove residue and leave treated surface to dry.
- Clean fabric with Interior Shampoo to remove any residue.
Q: Can I use Intensive Tar Remover on alloy wheels and tyres to remove hard tar spots?
A: Yes Intensive Tar Remover can be used on alloy wheels and tyres to remove hard tar spots.
Q: Can I use Intensive Tar Remover on my interior to remove stains?
A: Yes, Intensive Tar Remover is great at breaking down grease stains from interior fabrics. Simply apply to the affected area and agitate with an interior sponge or Interior Microfibre. Once this is done, we recommend to clean the entire seat or carpet with Car Interior Shampoo to achieve a clean, even finish.
Q: Can Intensive Tar Remover be used to remove glue residue from my bodywork?
A: Yes, Intensive Tar Remover is also great for breaking down any glue residue on your bodywork. Simply apply Intensive Tar Remover to the affected area and allow to dwell for a few moments. The glue should begin to break down and finish by gently wiping the area with a Hi-Tech Microfibre.
There are no reviews yet.