How to use this product
- Wash the vehicle with Pure Shampoo and leave wet.
- Shake well and apply Rapid Aqua Wax sparingly to all exterior surfaces excluding the windscreen. 2-3 sprays per panel is sufficient.
- Use a clean microfibre cloth to spread Rapid Aqua Wax until there is an even coating over all surfaces.
- Buff to a shine with a second clean, dry microfibre cloth.
- Stand back and admire.
- Wash the supplied accessories as required in clean, warm water and allow to air dry
Q: Is Pure Shampoo wax and sealant safe?
A: Yes, Pure Shampoo will not wash away or strip wax or sealants.
Q: Is Pure Shampoo PH Neutral?
A: Yes, Pure Shampoo Conditioner is a PH neutral shampoo.
Q: Can I apply Pure Shampoo through a pressure washer?
A: Pure Shampoo can be applied through a pressure washer however you may like to use our bespoke product, Autoglym Polar Wash as an alternative as this has been specifically formulated for use with pressure washers.
Q: Should I use warm or cold water with Pure Shampoo?
A: You can use warm or cold water, whichever you prefer. Avoid very hot water as it can cause the shampoo to dry on the vehicle surface.
Rapid Aqua Wax
Q: Can I use Rapid Aqua Wax on alloy wheels?
A: Yes, you can use Rapid Aqua Wax on alloy wheels.
Q: How do I wash my Rapid Aqua Wax cloths?
A: Wash the Rapid Aqua Wax microfibre towels in a washing machine on a low temperature using liquid, not powder, detergent and do not use fabric softener.
There are no reviews yet.